Thursday, September 18, 2008

Caught on Film - The last few days...

These are just a few pictures I took before and after Ike... Nothing too amazing! Our street didn't have near as much damage as others. You can see my neighbor lost his fence and tree and across the street they lost the same! Mostly, these are just of the girls outside running off steam!


Don't judge me by the organization of my closet... The girls' hideout from the storm.



Running off steam with Daddy in the backyard before the storm.


Our little hurricane!

The morning after the storm. We got so lucky that we didn't lose our two big trees in the front yard. I was sure we would lose at least one!

Lucy living it up at Nana's house in the A/C watching Noggin.



We met some friends at the park today. We are all going a little stir crazy. We ended up back at our house for an impromptu playgroup, because the park was a zoo. I think all the moms had our same idea!

It is impossible to get a picture of my girls together. They refuse to look the same direction at the same time!



3 comments:

ibbabs97 said...

I am so glad that you all have power and are back home. I had been wondering about you all.

Rachel said...

They're getting so big!! I'm glad y'all survived so well.

Sabrina said...

So glad we're all getting back to normal. We keep driving by your park and avoiding it--it is such a zoo!!!! Hope to meet up with you soon!!!