Monday, September 22, 2008

Bubble Babies

We bought a new bottle of Mr. Bubble this weekend and the girls had so much fun taking a bubble bath. I think it might just be Gracie's first time in a bubble bath. She is so mistreated. Anyways, it was so funny watching them playing. Gracie was eating them and Lucy thought is would be great fun to try and swim under them.... Unfortunately, the tub is not nearly big enough. The last one was taken about 1/100th of second before I almost had to jump in and save Gracie from a slippery hug that went to far...

5 comments:

Natalie said...

So Fun!!!

Rachel said...

That picture of Gracie. Oh my word Erin. It is just true beauty and delight and childhood bliss!!
Love these!!!

Melisa said...

I love bubbles too. Good thing that you stopped the hug....

Sara said...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think I might have given them a bubble bath when I was babysitting once. They can be pretty convincing when they want something. Also, you might want to mention to Lucy that mustaches are not cool on girls...not even bubble ones. Hehe.

I am the proudest aunt in the world! I can't wait for their new little cousin to start looking up to them.

Lisa said...

What beautiful pictures of your bathing beauties. They'd be great framers for their bathroom :)