Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

1. Gracie spent the first of the week in Geronimo with Poppy and Granny. She had a blast! They went to the park, children's muesem, Granny's school, and played like crazy. We missed her so much, and realized just how quiet the house can get. Lucy was just as excited as me to go and pick her up on Wednesday. I am so glad to have all my babies back under one roof! Thanks Granny and Poppy!

2. We were so happy with the Biggest Loser finale, even though Daris didn't win! Mike deserved the prize.

3. I am still working on the craft room. Hopefully, I will have some reveal pics soon.

4. Mom, Sara, and I spent another Saturday at Goodwill trolling for treasures. It has really become an obsession for me. I scored big this week with all the items needed to recreate this awesome project I saw a while back. I am so excited!

5. We are looking forward to a super fun weekend. The Laurences, as well as, Nana and Pawpaw are going to be in town for a long visit. Bennett is playing in a baseball tournament here in town, so we are going to be rooting for a win.

6. We have Amish bread coming out of our ears... Anyone want a starter or three?

Wishing you all have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend,

No comments: