Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lucy's Christmas Program

These are just a few of the pictures from Lucy's school program yesterday. The had a musical program in the sanctuary with all the 3, 4, and 5 year olds. She sang several songs. The picture quality is horrible. It is next to impossible to get a picture from the very back without red eyes. There were at least 200 camera flashes going off at the same time. And the blur is the small little boy that refused to sit down in front of me and decided to try and look down my camera for much of the program.
Then her class had their only little play in a smaller chapel. Lucy was a shepherd and even had to recite a line. I wish I could figure out how to get the video off my camera, cause it is priceless. I have never seen a kid with so much raw talent for the stage (maybe I am a bit biased!). She was so cute. We watched it several times at dinner tonight! She couldn't get enough of herself on the big screen. Even Gracie was very entertained by her cameo at the end.



Then, we all went back to her classroom for the class party. There was lots of food, people, crafts, sugar, people, and people. There were about 25 people in a 15X15 room. It was a little cozy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A star is born....wonderful pics. We can't wait to see the video. Love, Poppy

kelli plemons said...

I still wish I knew what her line was...

Too precious!

Rachel said...

ABsolutely darling!!!