Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Card Rejects...

It is that time again in our house... The annual Christmas card photo op! Every year, I go crazy trying to get the perfect pictures for our Christmas cards. It is one of my favorite holiday traditions. I love getting cards and letters in the mail and love having the perfect card to send out.

The girls did great during their individual pictures, but when it came time to get one of them together... it was like all heck was breaking loose. I tried every trick in the book, but could never get them to cooperate. I finally had to pretend to cry and that finally got them laughing. Mommy's misery is more entertaining than candy, movies, or gifts...

These are the pics that didn't make the cut, but are still pretty cute!


3 comments:

Melisa said...

We did the same thing just the other night but in front of the Christmas tree. I should start using a white or black sheet--good idea! If these are the rejects, I cannot wait to see your card! Be sure I get one, please.

Sabrina said...

I love them! Esp. Grace's tummy! Hope to see the finished product! Mine turned out so-so! See you soon!

Lisa said...

love your background idea!!! I think they look pretty adorable!