Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve...

We always spend Christmas Eve with Chris' side of the family. Lucy and Gracie love playing with their cousins and we love relaxing. This year was no exception. We had a great Mexican Christmas dinner with enchiladas, tamales, beans, and, of course, margaritas. It was so yummy!
As always, Santa made a stop at the house during his big night. Lucy was so excited and so sweet to Santa. Gracie wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. It is so fun to watch the kids faces when he comes in the door. After Santa left, there were even more presents. Lucy is reading for Nashville with a new guitar and karaoke machine. Gracie got a stroller and ride on car, that are sure to keep her busy for hours.

P.S. Do you notice how much prettier my indoor pictures are? My awesome hubby got me a sweet new external flash for my camera. I LOVE IT and HIM!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippeee for new toys for the camera!! Woo hooo!!!!

The girls look adorable and it sounds like a wonderful time Erin.

Merry Belated Christmas sweetie.

kuykendall_family said...

Love all your pics! I want to know about your new flash - what kind? Fill me in! Hope to see you soon!

Sabrina said...

Looks like fun! The girls are adorable! I love Grace running away from Santa!!!
LOVE the new flash! Mine acted like a punk and stopped working on Christmas Eve (what?) but was fine the next day. Tempermental!!!