Monday, December 8, 2008

The end of an era....

This was our last holiday as a family at home in Victoria. Mom and Dad sold their house the week before Thanksgiving and are now in the process of finding the perfect place to spend their retirement years.

This is the house that we all grew up in and have enjoyed so many great memories. It is really bittersweet. I am happy for them, but a little sad that we won't be visiting our old house anymore. I took a few pics of the old place to always remember it by.

My favorite climbing tree as a kid...


Our front porch



The old red shed



One last family portrait at our childhood home!

1 comment:

Melisa said...

great pictures. I love old red sheds!! So cool that you have lived in the same house all that time. My parents are nomads and I cannot tell you how many times they have moved or in which boxes that have yet to be unpacked in over 10 years (since I went to college) my childhood things would be.....I wish your parents all of the best in Sequin!