Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Current Addictions

Current Addictions - The Rules:

  1. Write a post about five current addictions (with details)
  2. Mention the person who started this meme (Being Brazen) and also the person who tagged you.
  3. Title your post “Current Addictions”
  4. Tag at least two people and pass on the above rules

Thanks to Sabrina at Just Flossing the Teeth I Want to Keep for tagging me... This is my first meme, so I hope I can handle it!

1. Getting Ready for Fall - Every year I look forward to fall and all the decorating that it means for me and my house. I am especially excited about this year, because we are in a new home and all my old things will seem new again! Plus, who doesn't love a good old pumpkin and some mums... They will be making my front porch, oh so pretty!

2. My birthday - I love my birthday... I know it is really childish, but I have always gotten so excited. I have already picked out several gift ideas (see number#3), and have started a new work out plan to get me back into my skinny jeans. I can't believe I am going to be 32, but if I am then I want to at least feel good.

3. Photography - This is pretty much an ongoing addiction, but it is really on my mind with all the upcoming photo ops that Fall brings. I even picked out a new lens that I REALLY need. Hint, hint (see #2)!

4. NEW Fall TV - This is a guilty pleasure for sure, since most of the time our TV seems to be tuned to Noggin or Disney or PBS. I cleaned out the DVR, so it would be ready for all the new episodes of How I met Your Mother, ER, Law and Order, and THE OFFICE!!! The kids have been in bed much earlier lately, and my dishes don't seem to get done until the morning, so that I can plop myself on the couch and enjoy some very entertaining TV time.

5. Finishing projects around the house - We moved into our new house in May, but there is still about 100 things on my list of to dos. I still haven't picked a paint color for the family room, and I am starting too really loathe our kitchen counter tops. Unfortunately, our money tree isn't doing to well in the backyard, so I am going to have to put this addiction on hold for a bit longer...

That wasn't as hard as I thought it would be... I actually could have added a few more, but I don't want to look over addicted!

I am tagging Kristen at Our Crazy, I mean Wonderful, World and Natalie at Three Girls and a Guy.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks (I guess???) :)

Sabrina said...

I sure hope you get the new lens!!!! I'm with you about the fall photo ops. I'm practically hyperventilating about it! I'm going to try to get my first attempt at Zane in the costume over at the pumpkin patch this afternoon. Crossing my fingers! We need to meet you all at the park soon1!!!

kuykendall_family said...

I love reading your blog!!! Hope you are doing great! You need to send me camera tips!!!!

dfhardwick said...

Just five?

natalie said...

Hey this tagging thing is fun... I clicked the blogs to see where it is going. Kind of interesting.