Monday, October 6, 2008

Van Gough and the Screaming Sisters

Lucy has become obsessed with coloring. She would color all day long if I let her. She is getting really good at staying in the lines and is very creative with her color choices. Grace on the other hand, spends more time eating the crayons and writing on the table... Oh well! She loves doing whatever her Sissy does, and I love watching them together!After the colors became boring, we ventured outside for a little sunshine. It has been so pretty here this week. Anyways, the girls proceeded to have a screaming contest. I am sure that we could probably be heard all the way to downtown. At one point, we had all the neighboring dogs barking... I am sure I will win Neighbor of the Month now!

I swear these kids keep me on my toes all day... But they sure are cute and completely full of personality!

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

I'm looking forward to Zane not eating the crayons, too. He's obsessed with stickers right now--at least it's some form of "art"! Such cute girls!!!!!

natalie said...

I agree so cute! Lucy must be taking after her so creative mommy!:)

Rachel said...

My kids do the screaming match too. Adorable. :-)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful girls! I had so much hanging out with you all last week! Love M