Monday, April 7, 2008

A Texas Tradition






Every year, since Lucy was little I have taken her picture in the bluebonnets. Yesterday, we finally got around to it. The girls did really good and Daddy was really patient with me (I just had to get the best shot!). Hope you enjoy!

Lucy - April 2006

P.S. Sorry I was MIA for awhile. The girls went to Granny Camp last week. They stayed with my parents Thursday night and Chris' parents Friday night. We were enjoying lots of kid free time around our house. It was so nice to actually have an adult conversation with Chris at dinner! And I got to spend a whole day shopping with my girlfriends too! Thanks to our awesome parents!

2 comments:

Melisa said...

those pictures are precious. I love bluebonnets. What a great Texas tradition!

Rachel said...

Those are gorgeous darlin'!
I haven't been able to find any bluebonnet patches around here. Guess I need to load up and go traveling :-)