Monday, April 14, 2008

I am One!

I can clap my hands.
I can stand up by myself.

I can make people laugh.
I can make a huge mess.
I can walk across the room.
I love my sister's toys best! I love to play outside!
I will eat almost anything.
I love my monkey.
I love to swing.

I have crazy hair!

I can play paddy cake.
I can say momma and dada.
I love my big sister.
I need my paci.
I can sit in my chair.
I love my books.
I hate to have my diaper changed.
I take really good naps.


I can hold my own. You should see the other guy!
I can light up a room with my smile. I don't like to sit still... Too much to see and do.I got my first kiss.I love bathtime! I have lots of friends. (This is just a few!)

I make my family complete!

We love you, Gracie!
Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Melisa said...

Happy 1st Birthday Grace-I can see the happiness that you bring to your family and I am so glad that you are celebrating your 1st b-day. I wish you many many more to come!

natalienicole said...

such a sweet post! aren't you glad you photograph all of the moments-big, small, significant, and not?
happy birthday, beautiful gracie!

Rachel said...

That is just too darn cute!! Happy 1st little princess!