Friday, April 18, 2008

Party Time



Again, I am slipping... Grace's party was over a week ago and I am just now getting around to uploading some pictures. The day was absolutely gorgeous so we planned an outdoor party... lots of bubbles, ride on toys, and balls. We had a great turnout and lots of fun. As with every birthday so far, I went a little overboard on the cakes. I included a few pics of the multitude. It was a very random theme of pigs and giraffes. The kids played and the adults hung out. It was really nice and surprisingly relaxed. The highlight was pin the tail on the pig. Grace was a little overwhelmed, but managed to charm everyone there. She is such a sweetie.


What would a first birthday be without naked cake eating pictures???





These are a few of Poppy's pics from the party...


2 comments:

Melisa said...

You are so creative. I only wish I was that talented. The cakes look so cute and I can't wait to see more photos from the party.
CONGRATS ON SELLING YOUR HOME---

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.