Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So Long...

Our awesome neighbors had a farewell cookout for us on Saturday. We have been so blessed. Our neighbors are like family. We have all lived here since the houses were built and have watched each other grow and change. I don't even have words to express how much I am going to miss each and every one of them. I love the kids like they are my own and am going to miss the friendships that I have with the adults. They have always been there for hugs, encouragement, advice, or a cup of sugar (or tequila). I am sure that I will cry many tears when we say our final goodbyes, but luckily our relationships are strong enough that a few miles won't get in the way! Even though we are leaving, the Loop (and it's residents) will always be in our hearts!


1 comment:

Melisa said...

OOOOHHHHH I think I see Rock Band in the photo.....we have that game too...so fun...have fun packing!