Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Little Miss Messy Mess

Gracie has really started to develop a personality over the last few weeks. She had us all in hysterics last night during supper. She is always a mess and loves to eat. For some reason, she was smacking herself in the head and then laughing. It was hilarious. And we won't even discuss the funk in the bottom of the bathtub after her bath! I think I should have just hosed her off outside...It is amazing that she is going to be one in less than a week. It feels like just yesterday I was the size of a whale and counting the minutes until she made her debut! We are all so in love with her. Lucy's new favorite book is called Sisters. She wants me to read it at least 4 times a day and she points out how the little girls in the book are just like her and Grace! It is too cute. I sometimes wonder how I got to be so lucky!

1 comment:

Melisa said...

WOW I already-time flies! She is a doll. I remember when Madison starting eating with her hands--spaghetti of course! Have fun with the girls. How is your house doing on the market? Any buyers yet?