Friday, March 14, 2008

Open House

Don't you want to live here....
We are having an open house on Sunday. It is so nerve racking to think that I will have (hopefully, many) strangers walking through and critiquing my house. I have been scrubbing, polishing and rearranging all week. It is amazing how well I clean under pressure, as well as, how helpful Chris can be! We do make a good team!
We have become addicted to Designed to Sell on HGTV, so at least I got some new throw pillows for the couches out of the deal... That is always the reason a house sells, or at least that is what I convinced Chris of. Wish us luck and maybe all my hard work will convince someone that they just have to live in my house!
I had to share, cause my house may never be this clean again!!!

4 comments:

Melisa said...

Great job cleaning and rearranging--your house looks great! Good luck with the open house.

Rachel said...

Erin, the house looks gorgeous! So does the blog!! Love it! Good luck, prayers and crossed fingers for y'all!

natalienicole said...

your house is Designed to Sell, erin! it looks awesome! best of luck and many wishes & prayers that this is SOLD soon so you guys can move on....
looks beautiful!

Rachel said...

Nate looked at those pictures and said: "Do you realize their house is the same colors as ours?"
I laughed :-) Because yes, that was the first thing I realized :-)