Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

1. We had an awesome weekend with the Laurences and Nana and Pawpaw. The girls loved having their cousins here and we got to watch some great baseball. Bennett's team is really good and it was very exciting to watch. We also had a blast swimming and fishing at the RV park. It was a blast.

2. Summer is here! I hope we can make it all summer with happy attitudes and more smiles than tears. I am working on a summer fun plan, so hopefully we will stick to it and keep busy.

3. We spent all day Monday in bed watching movies and recovering from our above mentioned awesome weekend with the cousins. Chris and I watched "It's Complicated". It was hilarious. Seriously, one of the funniest movies I have seen in awhile. I am not sure what that says about my age considering the main characters were decidedly older...

4. I am starting my summer work schedule this week. I am only going to be working 12 hours a week, so I can spend more quality time with the girls (see #2).

5. Since the Biggest Loser is over, we have decided to try out America's Got Talent. So far, Grace loves it and Lucy is scared. Apparently, the act that stapled their bodies and screwed things through their nasal passages freaked her out!


That's all folks,


1 comment:

natalie said...

1. Please include us in your summer plan. We would love to see you. We are willing to make the drive. Mackenzie is already bored.

2. We watched "Its complicated" too last weekend. I agree: VERY funny.