Monday, July 14, 2008

Beachy Fun

We went to the beach last week with our friends from Fairfield. It was a beautiful day, the water and beach were perfect and the kids (and moms) had a blast! I usually don't really like the beach (in Texas), but this time was awesome. If I could be guaranteed this everytime, I would go much more often! Anyone planning a trip to the beach soon, if so have a blast!

This slideshow is long, so you might want to grab a drink and get comfy!
Click to play Our Beach Trip Pictures
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Melisa said...

Erin,
I would have to agree. If every beach trip was as fun as your trip looked in photos, I would agree to go more often. You have some really great photos of all the kids playing in the sand. So perfect for a mid-summer activity.
~Melisa