Thursday, June 12, 2008

Glamour Girl in Training

The girls had a great time playing dress up today and I had a great time playing with my camera. I have been trying so hard to get the hang of all this aperture/shutter speed crud. It is making me crazy. I am having trouble getting the hang of things... Anyways, I digress...

Gracie assembled all the neccessities for her outfit. A hat, skirt, beads, lei, cup and fork... Then she put them all on. She was so proud of herself.

She loves to sit in Lucy's babydoll bed. She takes all the dolls out and then climbs in. She is such a doll herself. She makes us happier every single day. We were having such a great time, and then....


My little glamour girl got herself a little drinkie out of the potty! EWWWW gross! Let's just say the party stopped there!

2 comments:

OHmommy said...

Awwwww.... what beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

Priceless! my favorite is the one of Grace standing wit the hat, lei and beads... Dad