Monday, June 9, 2008

Girl's Weekend 2008

Almost every summer, I get together with my girlfriends from my hometown. There are about 13 of us and we have been friends for over 20 years. Some years it is just the girls and other years we bring along the husbands and kids. This year was a whole family trip. We spent two nights at a great condo in New Braunfels. It was really nice and had a pool that the kids (and adults) loved. Between all of us, there are 13 kiddos (5 and under), so needless to say it was wild. We swam, ate, laughed, screamed, played, drank, and talked until all hours of the night.
It is amazing that we have all known eachother so long. I can really count on these women to be there for me no matter how far apart life takes us. We have all come so far.
These are just a sampling of the pictures I took. I have over 300 to go through. Stayed tuned for more in the next few days...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

your pics turned out gorgeous! I wish Liv posed as well as Lucy.
Beautiful pictures Erin.
Love the family one!!!

natalienicole said...

oh...please post more. i love guessing at who's kiddo is who's. glad you guys still get together. i bet it was a blast! :)