Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We are Crafty, baby!

Saturday, we all packed up in the Buskirk-mobile and ventured back to Geronimo for my cousin's baby shower. It was a trip packed full of giggles, singing, craftiness, and just a few whines.

On the way, Sara and I had to finish up a couple of our projects for the shower. We created our first joint diaper cake for sweet baby Graedon. We each created our own "specialties" and then put them all together for a super awesome baby creation. Sara is the queen of the sewing machine and made the cutest sock monster and taggie blanket. She also created her own version of name blocks. I put together a few burp cloths, a wipee case, and a baseball cap for the little man.


I think it turned out super cute, if I do say so myself!








I just love creating with my sister. She is so super crafty and just plain fun to hang out with. I am so blessed that we live so close that we can constantly keep our creative juices flowing together. Luckily, our men are relatively supportive of our crafty habit!

Addicted to Crafting,


P.S. I am trying something new today and linking this to a linky party. I have loved all the awesome creations highlighted at Somewhat Simple. Head on over and take a look for yourself!


giveaways

2 comments:

Derrek and Emily said...

Yay for craftiness!! I love the diaper cake. Ya'll did a great job!! Let me know if I can help you more in the bow department :)

Chanin said...

Adorable! I just made one for my sister's shower this past weekend! I didn't have as much extra's on it as you did, but only because I spent soooo much money on the rest of the shower!!! Yours if fabulous though! Great job!