Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!


We had a very low-key New Year's at home. I made lots of snacks and Sara, Justin, and Kurt came over. The girls went to bed around 8:00 and the adults played a very exciting round of The Farming Game. The Farming Game is kinda like Monopoly only on a farm. It was a little slow at first, but after awhile we were all in to it! At one point, I owed the bank $46,000 and only had $200 in cash. I managed to come back and pay off all my debt and end up with a net worth of $150,000. I came in close to last, but it was lots of fun!

Lucy wasn't feeling well for most of the day, so at about 11:45, she woke up and puked all over me. What a way to ring in the new year! She is feeling much better, so hopefully we won't have any repeat performances today.

I hope that everyone has a happy and blessed 2009!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Enjoyed the pics as always. See you'll tomorrow around 3:00. Unless you'll have other plans, we'll treat for dinner. Love, Dad

Melisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melisa said...

Sounds like a fun game. Happy New Year!