Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am Thankful, I am Thankful... Yes I am!

With Turkey day quickly approaching, I thought it appropriate to address all my wonderful blessings from God.

My Hubby who contunially amazes me with his love for me and our girls. He is an amazing man and will do just about anything for us...

My sweet, healthy, happy little girls. Lucy's outgoing personality and sweet disposition keep us smiling and laughing all day. Gracie is such a charmer. Her curiosity and energy know no bounds. She brightens each and every day.
My wonderful and supportive family. I was blessed with amazing parents and they have turned into even more awesome grandparents. My kiddos are lucky. My sister and brothers who keep me on my toes and don't ever let me forget who is boss... My inlaws who have welcomed and loved me from the very beginning.

Friends, old and new, have continued to bless my life with laughter, fun, support and love. I am a much better person through each of you!

A wonderful, beautiful home and life. We are continually blessed with good fortune and happiness. We are finally at home in our new surroundings and it is such a warm and cozy feeling.
Thanks to each and every one of you! May the holiday season, bring you each joy, love, peace and the happiness of family.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awe sweetness.

Amen. I hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We're about 5 minutes outside of Bryan and I am so ready to be there!!
Miss y'all!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Love Rachel and the gang!