Friday, May 30, 2008

Crafty Me...

As many of you know, I am a craft-loving girl... I am always dreaming up something new to make for the girls or friends or myself. I am always looking for great ideas that I can lift and make my own. When we decided to move, I decided to become a Close to My Heart Consultant. I have been using their products for a long time and L-O-V-E them. I am really excited about this new adventure and know that their great products can continue to spark my creative juices.... Here is just a sampling of the items, I put together for my first open house. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

adorable and I love the 'stir crazy creations' too cute!

Melisa said...

Erin
You are so creative! I love the designs and wish that I lived closer to attend your open house. Hope that you are settling into your new house-Mel