Thursday, May 22, 2008

Buried under boxes...

I can't believe how much stuff we have. I need to take a few lessons from Sassy and learn to minimize and organize. Our garage is currently stuffed full of the contents of our old attic. Does everyone have 6 tubs of Christmas decorations, 5 tubs of Halloween decorations, 3 tubs of Easter eggs, and 3 tubs of Fourth of July decorations? Or is it just me? I may never dig my way out!!!! I am planning our first garage sale for as soon as possible. Maybe I can make enough money to pay someone to paint our two story family room?!?!? Sounds like a good cause to me....

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Erin, it's just you :-)
No, not really. I don't have 4th of July stuff and I always toss the Easter Eggs, but other than that.. I have the rest.
Good luck with the garage sale!