Sunday, February 28, 2010

% Almost Spring Sunday %

Today was one of the closest to spring days we have had in a long time. We decided to take full advantage of it and were outside as much of the day as possible. It was wonderful. It felt so good to soak up as much sun as we could. I can hardly wait for Spring.



Be still my heart!

Oh, she can melt my heart!Hubba-Hubba!





We heart the sunshine!

The little flower that could! I have had this plant for almost three years and no matter how much I ignore it, it always comes back when spring is beginning.


WOW! I need a pedicure SOOO bad!

(And yes, my daughter is climbing on TOP of the slide! Great parenting skills at work!)



Waiting NOT so patiently for Spring,

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks for having us over for burger. We had a great time!

Count me in for a pedicure too!