Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I heart faces - Black and White

Seriously, I am addicted. I can't get enough of this website. I have been really lax about updating the blog lately, but you better believe I don't miss the deadline for this awesome site! I am totally hooked... Go check them out... You will be too!
Here is my week's entry... probably one of my favorite pictures of Lucy. I think it really shows her spirit! Now if I could just catch that spirit with her hair fixed and without ketchup on her face... we would be in business! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous smile!! This is really a great picture!!

Rachel said...

She looks darling, Erin!!!

Melissa said...

What a great picture! Her expression reads sheer delight to me.

Kate said...

What a pretty little girl! Great smile! Love it!

Shonni said...

What a beatiful picture...I love black and white photo's...something so simple yet classic.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

job there erin I love this shoot . new reader here from i love faces great capture. stop by circle of life and say hi

Unknown said...

She has such a fun and beautiful smile! Very nice :)

Sabrina said...

Gorgeous! Hopefully we can all get well and get together soon!!