Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Can you believe it...

I am back! Not with much, but at least a little look at what we have been up to the last 7 months!

Camping at Brazos Bend

Pumpkin Patch

The Fairy Princess and the Pirate

The Big 3-4

Landa Park

Feeding the cows at John and Kara's

No training wheels!

Christmas Card Photoshoot

Christmas Night on the Riverwalk

Cotton Bowl - Gig'em Aggies!

Upward Basketball
No Teeth!

Rodeo Houston and Martina McBride

Spring is Here!

Lemonade stand at Granny and Poppy's

Grampa Catfish! We let him go!

GO Rockets! Clutch's birthday party

9 weeks to go to meet baby girl #3!
I would love to say I will be back soon, but let's not kid ourselves! Things around here at hectic, but we are loving every minute!
Erin

3 comments:

Melisa said...

Erin,
I ' m so glad that your back. I check often thinking " maybe today is the day" . Lol....you look great and the girls are growing up so fast. Can't wait to see your precious baby soon.

Natalie said...

Thank you! You look great and can't wait to hear about baby girl #3's arrival. :)

Kara said...

You go girl... I still haven't gotten my act together. :) Hope you are feeling well.