Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Grade

First week of first grade!
I am really letting the old blog slide. We have been super busy, but nothing too exciting. Just the plain old everyday things, like school, work, housework, etc. I haven't even had the camera out for anything except the first day of school.
So, far Lucy is really loving first grade. She says it is way better than kindergarten and her teacher is the cooler than me (sniff, sniff). I know she is going to rock it! She has already made several new best friends :) and can't wait to get on the bus each morning.
Grace really misses Lucy during the day, but is enjoying her extra one on one time with me. She is really into coloring right now and will spend hours with her markers and coloring books. Of course, I think she is an award-winning artist in the making.
Caught up in the everyday,

No comments: