Tuesday, June 23, 2009

River Time 2009

We spent last weekend at the Blanco River in Wimberley with our extended family. It was a menagerie of aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, sisters, brothers, husbands, and wives... And a tons of kids!

The girls loved every minute of it. The river was really low, so we didn't do any tubing, but the "hot tub" was hopping and the adult beverages were flowing!

All in all, it was a great trip. We had a few minor mishaps, including a scorpion stinging the hubby, and no sleep for me, but the fun totally out weighed the bad. It is so great to be able to sit back, relax, and enjoy your family. I can hardly wait until next year!

Here are just a few of the pictures I took.





If you have a few minutes to spare or really want to torture yourself, here is the link to all 168 pictures!
River Trip 2009

I can't seem to stop myself. I have a serious addiction to my camera. (Who is thankfully back from a quick stay at the camera hospital... Stinky sensor just begged to be cleaned!)

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Looks like so much fun! The pics are great! So glad your camera made it back--been thinking about you about that!!! See you soon!!!

Sara said...

We really need to stop hanging out so much as our blogs post are almost identical. He-he.

ibbabs97 said...

Looks to me like a lot of great scrapbooking.